Here are some of the most effective free applications, app updates and whole new apps that have actually landed in the App Store just recently.
All application prices are USD and subject to transform. Some offers may end rapidly, so snatch them while you can.
Apps Now Free
App for Instagram – InstaFeed [OS X; Now free, down from $4.99] Experience the best of Instagram today with InstaFeed! Engineered from the ground up, InstaFeed was designed exclusively for Mac OSX. Enjoy the sleek user interface, seamless browsing, quick loading, and its suite of Instagram tools.
DragonLair [iOS Universal; Now free, down from $0.99] [DragonLair] has 60 floors, numerous dungeons, puzzles in each dungeon, and missions will entertain you.
Axe in Face [iPhone; Now free, down from $0.99] Axe in Face – Defense of the Daffodils.
Memly [iOS Universal; Now free, down from $0.99] Put Your Mind to the Test.
KnockClock Alarm [iPhone; Now free, down from $1.99] KnockClock is an innovative alarm clock that lets you snooze/stop the alarm by simply knocking either on the phone or on the surface where it is placed.
Cloud Knights [iOS Universal; Now free, down from $1.99] Cloud Knights is a physics-based action game with an epic fantasy adventure style.
YouPlayer – Playlist Manager for YouTube. [iOS Universal; Now free, down from $1.99] Watch videos like you are used to! Access all videos with YouPlayer – Playlist Manager for YouTube, powered by YouTube!
New and Notable Apps
Hydra – Amazing Photography [iOS Universal; $2.99]Hydra offers innovative photo capture technology, and lets you take beautiful pictures even in the most difficult lighting conditions.
BlitzKeep [iOS Universal; $3.99] BlitzKeep, where pinball meets an RPG!
Updates you don’t want to miss
Fantastical 2 for iPhone – Calendar and Reminders [iPhone; $1.99] The award-winning, best-selling calendar app has been redesigned and reimagined for iOS 8, including new features such as reminders, a new week view, and much more! Version 2.2.3 brings the following changes:
- Improved search to reduce the chance of unexpected matches
- Added support for Opera Mini
- Fixed a problem when editing detached recurring events
- Fixed an issue where alerts could disappear from the lock screen
- Various fixes and improvements
Exposure – Photo Filters and Effects [iOS Universal; $2.99] Amazing effects for your photos! Version 1.5 brings the following changes:
- Before and After videos: Show the original photo and the result with an awesome video that you can share everywhere!
- Intensity controls: You can now adjust the intensity of each effect, giving even more control over your final photo.
- New Effects: Old School, Valentine and HDR.
- New Texture Effects: You can apply textures to part of your photos: Fur, Film, Letterpress, Paper, Concrete, Puzzle, Old Map, Tree, Fabric, Clouds, Rust and Leaf.
- Bug Fixes and Improvements.