UK judge to make Apple acknowledge Samsung didn’t copy Apple
In an unusual ruling, British Judge Colin Birss is forcing Apple to announce publicly that Samsung did not copy Apple with its Galaxy Tab tablet, says a report in Bloomberg.
The notice must highlight the July 9 decision that found Samsung did not infringe on the iPad. The company has to post the notice on its website and keep it in place for six months.
It also has to circulate news about the ruling in several high-profile newspapers and magazines. This is the same judge, who said the Galaxy Tab was not as cool as the iPad.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w