Use Eve to learn Mac OS X shortcuts
Eve is a brilliant little program that I just installed on my MacBook — it’s got one function only, and that is simply to pop up on the screen whenever you do something with your mouse, and remind you that there’s a way to do it with your keyboard.
I am a huge fan of keyboard shortcuts, but I have a terrible memory for them, and Eve is designed to fix exactly that problem. Most people know Command-X, Command-C, and Command-V for cut, copy and paste, but I often forget about other shortcuts for common tasks, so I’m hoping Eve can help me build up some muscle memory for them.
Eve is an open source project, so it’s being added to all the time (and it looks like a “learned button” is one of the first features on the list, which makes a lot of sense — you wouldn’t want a warning to keep showing up after you’ve learned the shortcut). It’s free to download. This kind of instant feedback could be just what you’re looking for if you want to increase your keyboard-fu.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w