Popular messaging service Viber today upgraded its iOS app to variation 4.2, bringing a redesigned individual interface for iOS 7 in addition to various brand-new features. The app now features numerous media sharing that permits customers to send out multiple photos and video clips instantly, along with the capability to obstruct customers and send out longer video clip messages. A cross system typing indicator has actually additionally been added.
– Completely redesigned for iOS 7! The brand-new appearance and feel is consistent with the visual of iOS 7 that iPhone customers have expanded useded to.
– Multiple media sharing in one circulation. Say goodbye back and forth media sharing! Now you could send out and modify up to 10 photos and video clips each time!
– Block selection. Individuals can now shut out get in touches with they do not recognize and those that they do not wish to be spoken to by. To get more information about managing your block selection, visit this site.
– Send out much longer video messages. You can now send video clips of approximately 3 (3) minutes long.
– Typing sign. Know when your get in touches with are typing a message to you on Android tablet, Linux, Mac, PC or Windows 8.
– Bug solutions.
According to the most recent statistics, Viber has over 105 million monthly active users and gets 550,000 register daily. The customer service was gotten by Japanese Internet business Rakuten in February for $$ 900 million, and launched a brand-new desktop computer application for Mac and Personal Computer last February.
Viber is a free download for iOS tools and can be downloaded through App Store. [Direct Web link]1′ height=’1′ src=’http://rss.feedsportal.com/c/35070/f/648328/s/39a8d6f4/sc/5/mf.gif’ border=’0’/>