Cyclists love to pack minimally, but for even a casual trip it is very important to have extra tubes, tire irons, repair work sets, a pump, as well as your iPhone along. Waterfield Styles teamed up with biking equipment designer Eleven Vélo to create the perfect pouch for all that devices, and it fits conveniently into the back pocket on a biking jacket. The Cycling Ride Bag (US$ 69) features a scratch-free slot for your iPhone (and note that it will match bigger phones in instance the following iPhones are bigger …), interior pockets for ID and credit report cards, and adequate volume to wait you’ll have to support your ride– other than for water and a SAG wagon.
- Measurements: 6.75 x 4.0 x. 75 inches (unloaded– 171.45 x 101.6 x 19.05 mm)
- Weight: 3.1 ounces (87.88 grams)
- Products: Troubled full-grain leather, Ultrasuede lining
- Zipper: YKK securing zipper
- Colours: “Grizzly” brownish leather-made, black leather-made
The Biking Trip Bag looks rugged and was undoubtedly created with love by cyclists. The plastic window makes it very easy to see as well as use an iPhone– although Touch ID isn’t functional, obviously. Placing the iPhone in the phone pocket ensures that it is has ample protection versus rainfall, dust, and obviously, perspiration.
Being a follower of Waterfield Designs’ other products, I enjoy the straightforward rugged layout– the natural leather will simply acquire additional troubled and stylish looking as time goes by, and the quality of the elements means that the Biking Road Pouch will certainly last for several years of lengthy trips.
While my existing mini air pump was a little bit too long to match inside the Biking Flight Pouch, I might see where you might pop in something like a CO2 rising cost of living system instead. The card ports are flawlessly sized for a motorist’s certificate and a bank card or more (valuable for those after-ride beer stops …).
Placing an iPhone into the phone pocket is very easy and quick many thanks to a bulk, full-width base opening. As soon as the phone is in the pocket, it’s easy to make use of if the bag teems with stuff pushing the phone screen against the plastic window. Unzip the locking YKK zipper and the Biking Trip Bag lays flat, excellent for selecting out merely the devices you have to make repair works on the street or path.
And yes, it does match the typical back pocket of a jersey!
Although it’s a bit “specific niche”, the Cycling Flight Pouch is the perfect accessory for any sort of devoted cyclist. Combining excellent looks, a perfectly sealed see-through phone pocket, card slots, and enough volume to carry a good quantity of equipment, the pouch is also sturdy and sensibly valued. Waterfield Designs has another victor on their hands with this timeless accessory that should be on the market for years ahead.
Rating: 4 stars out of 4 superstars feasible
Just in time for those late summer season, very early autumn bike rides, TUAW and Waterfield Layouts are collaborating to give a reader a “grizzly” brownish leather Cycling Ride Pouch. Below are the rules for the free gift:
- Open to legal United States homeowners of the 50 Usa, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) which are 18 and more mature.
- To enter, fill up out the form here entirely and click or touch the Submit button.
- The entry should be made just before August 1, 2014 11:59 PM Eastern Daytime Time.
- You may enter only as soon as.
- One winner will be picked in an arbitrary drawing and will certainly get a Waterfield Styles Cycling Ride Pouch valued at $ 69.
- Visit this site for full Official Policies.