Watermarker offers image branding on OS X
Watermarker (OS X 10.7 and later, $7.99) offers a functional way to apply image watermarks. For small batches of images without a lot of customization demands, this app probably does what you need it to.
The features are basic: you add text, you add a logo, you save the new image. The app offers standard options like transparency control and color selection. There’s also a button that inserts the (C) character for you.
Importantly, you can save your choices as presets, so you’re ready to re-use already-designed watermarks for future projects.
Anyone looking for advanced tweakage such as, for example, putting the text at the top or bottom centers may be disappointed (there are some placement options, however). Watermarker boils its task down to the bare bones. It does 90% of what most people need it to do and it does it in an interface that’s easy to understand.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w