Which devices is iOS 7 compatible with? Here’s the list [updated]
After months of rumors and speculations, Apple unveiled iOS 7, the next generation mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch at the WWDC Keynote earlier today.
It features a completely redesigned user interface and new features such as Control Center, AirDrop for iOS, smarter multitasking and iTunes Radio.
Apple has announced that iOS 7 beta will be available to developers of iOS developer program today and released to the public later this fall. Are you wondering if it is compatible with your iOS device?
Here’s the list of devices that iOS 7 is compatible with:
- iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini
- 5th generation iPod touch
So this means that users of iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4G will miss out.
Please note that some iOS 7 features are not available for older iOS devices.
- Download iOS 7.1.1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1