Why Sue Doku dropped its price
Sue Doku (US$0.99) is a sudoku app for the iPad with a real difference — it’s beautiful and functional.
When the developers created the sudoku app that looks like an advertisement for iOS 7 with its minimalist design, they decided to do away with the many in-app purchases that infest similar apps and priced Sue Doku at $1.99. Now they’re dropping the price by a buck. Why?
According to the Sue Doku blog, it’s quite simple — the company wants more people to buy the app so they’re using the time-honored method of lowering the barriers to entry. As Michael McWatters of the Sue Doku team put it, “Nonetheless, although user feedback has been incredibly positive, we want more people to experience Sue. That’s why we’re reducing the price from $1.99 to $0.99 effective immediately. At about one-third the price of a cup of coffee, we’re convinced Sue is a great bargain for the iPad owner who really wants the best sudoku experience.”
Sudoku fans who haven’t experienced Sue Doku yet should pop on over to the App Store and take advantage of the new lower pricing — it was worth the price at $2; now it’s a steal for a buck.
- Download iOS 7.1.1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 – 7.1 Untethered On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s And More With Evasi0n7
- How To Downgrade iOS 7.1-7.1.1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.2
- How To Downgrade iOS 7 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1