Does your dad — or do you — have a fascination with the weather?
Is he always checking his iPad for local weather conditions, sending precipitation reports to the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail and Snow Network, or obsessively watching storm chaser videos on the Weather Channel app? If that’s the case, or if you’d just like to win something really cool for Father’s Day, then we have the giveaway for you. TUAW and Netatmo are giving away a Netatmo Weather Station valued at $179.
As featured in our review from last year, the Netatmo Weather Station includes both outdoor and indoor air quality sensors and also tracks temperature, humidity, and noise levels, all of which is available with a glance at your iPhone or iPad.
Your information is stored for future reference, and the company recently introduced a web app to make looking at long-term trends much easier (see image below).
So, here’s your chance to win one of these in time for Father’s Day on June 16, 2013. Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before June 11, 2013 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected and will receive a Netatmo Weather Station valued at $179.00
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.