WSJ: Next iPad will have LTE, land on Verizon Wireless
The Wall Street Journal chimed in with a last minute report on the iPad that’ll make Verizon Wireless customers happy.
Spencer E. Ante of the Journal writes, “The new iPad will support a wireless broadband technology called LTE, people familiar with the matter have said,” and Credit Suisse analyst Jonathan Chaplin further adds, “It is great news for Verizon. They have a great LTE network that is empty, so they can afford to fill it up.”
Chaplin may end up eating those words as more and more customers join Verizon’s relatively new LTE network, but, until then, most people will be pleased to see Apple adopting the next generation mobile broadband technology.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPod touch 4 and iPhone 3GS Using Redsn0w
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 4,3GS, iPod touch 4 Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9.11
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Untethered On iPhone 5,4S, iPad, iPod touch Using Evasi0n 1.5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 6 With Official Cydia On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod touch 4G Using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1
- How To Downgrade iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G From iOS 6 To 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w