Tim Chef announced iOS 8 at WWDC 2014, and Craig Federighi demonstrated a few of the functions. Those include:
- Improved notice facility with interactive notifications, consisting of the capacity to react from the application you’re in without jumping out.
- Quick access to beloved and current get in touches with by means of double-tapping.
- Bird’s-eye tabbed view and the sidebar that will be in OS X Yosemite in Safari on iPad.
- Improved mail motions for flagging and erase, and wiping away an in-progress message to access the rest of your inbox.
- Enhanced Limelight, which includes the extended search that will certainly be on OS X Yosemite.
- Quick Type, predictive typing for iOS.
- The very same connection features that were announced as component of OS X Yosemite.
- Enhanced Messages that consists of much better functionality for team messages and the ability to posting place. You could additionally use touch to talk in Messages and sight sound and video clip messages in the thread.
- The addition of the formerly announced iCloud Drive.
- It will certainly include the greatly rumored HealthKit
- It will certainly include Family Sharing
- Images will certainly be updated with additional in-app editing functions.
We will upgrade this page with accessibility and added features when they’re available.