iOS developer and hacker Grant Paul a.k.a chpwn had recently released a new jailbreak tweak called Zephyr, which brought cool multitasking gestures to the iPhone and iPod touch.
chpwn has just released an updated version of Zephr, which includes bug fixes and a number of options that allow you to disable the multitasking gestures in apps like Cut the Rope, Words with Friends etc or when the keyboard is showing, which was requested by many users.
Here’s the complete change log of the updated version:
- Option to require more than one finger to use a gesture.
- Option to disable when keyboard is showing.
- Option to disable in Cut the Rope, Words with Friends.
- (Remember, it’s disabled in landscape so most games (Fruit Ninja, Flight Control, etc) already work great!)
- Fix visual issues with app switcher swipe gesture.
- Fix various bugs with Notification Center.
You can checkout the video of jailbreak tweak in action below:
Zephyr is available on Cydia for $2.99.
Alvaro writes on our Facebook fan page about the jailbreak tweak:
This is probably one of the more usefull apps for a jailbroken iphone. Nothing fancy here, just something that works and makes the phone more efficient.
We completely agree. It’s a must-have jailbreak tweak for your iPhone and iPod Touch.
Note: If you can’t find Zephyr in Cydia, kill Cydia running in the background. Launch Cydia again and you should be able to find the jailbreak tweak this time.