Today we’ve got Apple subsidiary FileMaker’s new ad starring the cast of The Office, Facebook admitting Messenger is too bloated, Apple’s 500th retail store opening next week, a 2019 iPhone rumor, and an excellent watchOS 5 concept.
9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Zac Hall
- Apple may be behind what fans of ‘The Office’ believed to be a spin-off revival
- Apple-owned FileMaker debuts ad campaign starring ‘The Office’ cast
- Facebook promises to ‘massively simplify and streamline cluttered Messenger app’
- Apple’s first store in South Korea set to open on January 27th
- iPhone X’s one design limitation rumored to be improved next year
- watchOS 5 dream concept imagines info-dense faces, podcast playback, more
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!