Today we’ve got Apple’s big investment in the US economy, Kristen Wiig starring in Apple’s first comedy series, Siri learning a new trick, the first 1 million HomePods shipping ahead of launch, and BMW’s consumer hostile CarPlay decision.
9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
- Zac Hall
- Apple announces plans for a new campus as it pledges $350B to US economy
- Apple taps SNL veteran Kristen Wiig for new comedy series for TV package
- Report: Apple in ‘bidding war’ with HBO for new J.J. Abrams sci-fi drama TV series
- Apple expands Siri’s ‘Give me the news’ feature to non-beta users & the U.K.
- Report: First 1 million HomePods begin shipping from supplier Inventec, 10-12 million expected this year
- BMW nickel and diming owners with subscription based CarPlay for $80/year
- Comment: BMW’s CarPlay subscription plan is like charging for seatbelts
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!