Today we’ve got a breakdown of Apple’s holiday quarter results, Nintendo promising Mario Kart for iOS, Owl Car Cam from iPod engineers, and our latest HomeKit review with Sylvania Smart+ light strips.
9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Zac Hall
- Apple announces Q1 2018 revenue of $88.3b: 77.3m iPhones, 13.2m iPads, 5.1m Macs
- Nintendo officially announces new Mario Kart game coming to iOS
- Apple officially details HomePod audio sources including iTunes Match and iTunes purchases
- Ex-iPod director launches LTE-connected Owl security camera for your car
- Review: Sylvania Smart+ LED flexible light strips are made for HomeKit
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!