Today we’ve got Google’s YouTube TV service finally coming to Apple TV, but there’s a catch, and we’ve discovered a new Apple Watch Activity Challenge happening during the week of Valentine’s Day, plus the best Apple deals for this weekend from 9to5Toys.
9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Zac Hall
- Trevor Daugherty
- YouTube TV now available natively on Apple TV
- February Apple Watch Activity Challenge rewards users with animated iMessage stickers
- Get a pair of Lightning or 3.5mm urBeats3 at 20% off: $79 shipped (Reg. $100)
- iTunes and Amazon kick-off the weekend w/ massive $1 HD movie rental sale
- Mac BundleHunt: Grab a selection of 48 great apps/utilities for $1+/ea + $5 (Giveaway)
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!