Today we’ve got a new replacement program for iPhone 7, the explanation behind Telegram being abruptly pulled from the App Store last week, and a few updates on HomePod and Apple Music.
9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Zac Hall
- Apple launches repair program for iPhone 7 users with ‘No Service’ issues
- Apple abruptly pulled Telegram last week when it learned app was serving child pornography
- HomePod shipping estimates slip to 13 February in UK ahead of Friday’s launch
- Apple offering employees 50% discount on HomePod
- Apple Music to overtake Spotify in US subscribers this summer as it hits 36M globally
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!