Today we’ve a recap of Apple’s 2018 meeting of shareholders from Steve Jobs Theater, Apple picking up a new TV show starring NBA’s Kevin Durant, and two useful HomePod tips.
9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Zac Hall
- AAPL shareholders meeting recap: Wearables business approaching Fortune 300 size, Apple Pay adoption slower than expected, more
- Trend line suggests Apple Watch could be on track to overtake entire Swiss watch industry
- Apple working on ‘Swagger’ TV show starring Kevin Durant, produced by Imagine Television
- Apple Music student membership expands to over 80 new markets this month
- How to use Shazam with Siri on HomePod to identify songs playing in the room
- How to use AirFoil to create a stereo HomePod pair right now
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!