Today we’ve got new details about a Telugu bug affecting iOS 11, Apple enforcing iPhone X screen resolution on new apps, Sonos One experiencing the same issue as HomePod, and Carpool Karaoke being renewed for a second season.
9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Zac Hall
- Receiving an Indian character crashes Messages and other apps in iOS 11 [U: Mac & Watch too]
- Apple confirms Telugu bug fix coming in next release of iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and macOS
- Apple will require all new apps to natively support iPhone X display from April
- Reviewer discovers Sonos One also marks certain wood finishes like Apple’s HomePod
- Pad & Quill introduces leather coaster to prevent HomePod from damaging wooden surfaces
- HomePod said to cost Apple $216 to make, margin smaller than Amazon Echo & Google Home
- Apple renews Carpool Karaoke spin-off for a second season
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!