It seems that Apple’s brand new iPro Pro models are in extremely short supply for the lower-end, more affordable models. Currently, shipping times have slipped as far as July for iPad Pro models that are purchased today.
If you are willing to spend $2,200 on the huge 12.9-inch 2TB version of the brand new iPad Pro, then you can expect shipping estimates ranging from June 2 to June 9.
That means that you will have to wait approximately 5 weeks to get your hands on the new 12.9-inch iPad Pro. If you are after a more affordable solution – namely the 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB models – then you can expect to wait until June 24 to July 8 for your order to arrive.
Prior to Apple accepting pre-orders for the new larger iPad Pro models, a number of rumors suggested that Apple’s inventory wasn’t exactly overflowing with stock. Orders started at 05:00 a.m. Pacific Time yesterday morning and delivery estimates for most of the models have already dropped right back. Apple has either received a stunning amount of orders for the brand new iPad Pro, or the initial inventory speculation was actually correct.
For those consumers who don’t need a huge 12.9-inch display, the smaller 11-inch iPad Pro variant is still available to buy with shipping estimates currently sitting at approximately the end of May.
Regardless of the model purchased, the hardware DNA includes Apple’s own critically-acclaimed M1 chip, hugely improved front-facing cameras, and Thunderbolt connections, all of which push Apple’s iPad range to the next level and give consumers a real headache when deciding whether to invest in a new laptop or to simply replace it with a powerful new iPad.
There’s currently no indication as to when Apple will bolster its stock levels of the 12.9-inch iPad Pro but the low supply levels are said to be down to the mini-LED display technology that’s used within that model. As soon as Apple can solve the supply issues with its suppliers, we’re sure those shipping estimates will start to look semi-reasonable once again.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.5 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.5 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.5 And iPadOS 14.5 [Guide]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak