This week Benjamin and Zac discuss the latest on HomePod before its launch including what they ordered, a new report that casts doubt on the possibility of an iPhone SE 2, rumors about an iBooks overhaul and imagining an Apple Books service, plus iOS 12 rumors and Apple’s holiday quarter results.
9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play Music, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Happy Hour are recorded every week. Subscribe to our podcast to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Benjamin Mayo
- Zac Hall
- Apple’s HomePod is now available to preorder, first orders arriving February 9
- Apple officially details HomePod audio sources including iTunes Match and iTunes purchases
- KGI: iPhone SE 2 wireless charging unlikely, upgrade for iOS 12 possible
- Rumor: iPhone SE 2 will feature glass back, possibly for wireless charging
- Apple reportedly revamping iBooks app with iOS 11 App Store inspired design
- iOS 11.3 Books app confirms Apple Books Store overhaul
- Apple reportedly delaying some major iOS features to next year, in order to focus on performance and reliability for iOS 12 [U]
- Apple announces Q1 2018 revenue of $88.3b: 77.3m iPhones, 13.2m iPads, 5.1m Macs
Monowear Apple Watch bands: Monowear gives you a band for every occassion. 9to5Mac Happy Hour listeners can save 15% off an entire order from Monowear at http://bit.ly/2DdQBgG with coupon code ‘9to5mac’ at checkout.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!