This week Benjamin and Zac discuss welcome changes in watchOS 4.3 for Apple Watch, HomePod reviews before receiving ours, how Apple is resolving battery health issues with iOS 11.3, and much more.
9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play Music, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
- Benjamin Mayo
- Zac Hall
- watchOS 4.3 beta 1 for Apple Watch now available [Video]
- watchOS 4.3 beta 2 for Apple Watch developers now available
- Feature Request: Restore iPhone music control from Apple Watch with Remote
- HomePod review roundup: not as smart as it could be, but stunning sound
- Apple offers glimpse inside audio lab it used to test HomePod, iPhone and iPad speakers
- Apple releases iOS 11.3 beta 2 with battery health data
- Apple releases second iOS 11.3 public beta for iPhone and iPad
- 9to5Mac Daily
- 9to5Google Daily
- Electrek Podcast
- DroneDJ on YouTube
Monowear Apple Watch bands: Monowear gives you a band for every occassion. 9to5Mac Happy Hour listeners can save 15% off an entire order from Monowear at http://bit.ly/2DdQBgG with coupon code ‘9to5mac’ at checkout.
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!