Strap yourself in and get ready to make an impressive saving on Apple’s latest model 13.3-inch MacBook Air. For what is likely to be a limited period of time, you can save up to $199 depending on whether you welcome the 128GB or 256GB model into your life.
Once upon a time, in the not too distant past, it was almost unheard of to be able to make purchases of Apple hardware with a discount applied. In a world of tumbling prices and money-saving deals, Apple’s hardware generally managed to continue to command a premium price-tag due to the company’s positioning and perceived brand value. Thankfully for consumers, and perhaps not so much for Apple, we don’t really live in that world anymore and even Apple needs to be seen to slash prices on the odd occasion. And that is exactly what we have here.
Both of the models on offer are 13.3-inch MacBook Airs with an internal 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor. They come with the same gorgeous form factor and are Apple’s latest iteration of the extremely popular and extremely lightweight MacBook Air. They offer super-fast SSD storage, 8GB of onboard memory, and even biometric detection via the built-in Touch ID sensor. The only real difference between these two devices is that one offers an internal 128GB of storage and the other doubles up to 256GB and commands a slightly higher price but with a higher discount.
Check out the two models below complete with direct product links:
- Buy: Apple MacBook Air (13-inch Retina display, 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, 128GB) from Amazon: $1,049.99 | Original price: $1,199.99
- Buy: Apple MacBook Air (13-inch Retina display, 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, 256GB) from Amazon: $1,199.99 | Original price: $1,399
If purchased, both of these machines will ship with macOS pre-installed and will come with annual free-of-charge OS updates to ensure that you get the latest features and security improvements. You will also get immediate access to the macOS App Store to pack the machine full of additional games and apps once you add a valid Apple ID to the device. A great laptop which has been extremely well-received by the public and which is available to you right now with a discount of up to $199 applied.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4: Downgrade To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 And Jailbreak Using RootlessJB, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3: Downgrade Now As Brandon Azad Has Released His iOS 12.1.2 Exploit
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released To Developers