Following on from an initial Ming-Chi Kuo report regarding new external colors of Apple’s 2018 6.1-inch LCD iPhone, Japanese website Macotakara is now corroborating the suggestion that Apple is looking to mix things up a little where iPhone is concerned.
If Apple’s new 2018 OLED iPhone models are for the fashion-conscious and those who want a “high-end” device, then the 6.1-inch LCD version will appeal to the laid back individual who has a sense of individuality.
Of course, it’s difficult to stand out from the crowd with your gorgeous new iPhone if the finish on the device is white or black. After all, where’s the fun in that? Now, as the announcement date of the range approaches, we have two sources with varying degrees of success suggesting that Apple is looking to vamp up the 2018 LCD iPhone model.
According to Macotakara, Apple’s cheaper 2018 iPhone variant will come with six different color options for potential consumers to choose from. Those colors are White, Black, Bright Orange, Flash Yellow, Electric Blue, and a final Taupe color for those who prefer to announce their personality with a dark brown colored device.
Interestingly, Ming-Chi Kuo had already predicted a new array of colors for the same device but he had suggested that this change would include a stunning red version. If this looked anything like Apple’s (PRODUCT)RED versions then it would undeniably be visually stunning. However, the Macotakara report makes no suggestion of a red finish hitting the market with the new device.
Apple has previously tried to entice the younger generation and those with a unique sense of style by releasing iPhone 5c to the market finished with an array of external colors. This approach was hit and miss with consumers and is likely largely down to the fact that the device itself was very much billed as a lower-end cheap version of iPhone 5/5s and came with a plastic shell. As a company, Apple will be hoping to have a lot more success with this year’s LCD model.
What say you? Are you intending to go for the most expensive high-end 2018 iPhone model – which is speculated to come with a Gold finish – or would the new colors convince you to give the cheaper LCD model a run?
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.4.1 Jailbreak: Here’s The Latest Development That You Should Know About
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad [Devs Only]
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]