Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
- Zac Hall
- Developers will need to go through App Review to edit ‘What’s New’ text and change support URLs
- Apple & IBM combine Watson and Core ML for the smartest ever mobile apps
- Apple leaks official release notes for macOS 10.13.4 in French, confirms iMessage Business Chat and eGPU support
- Technogym claims first 5,000 GymKit-enabled cardio machines deployed for Apple Watch workouts
- Apple HomeKit showcased in giant Westfield London John Lewis store opening today
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!