This week Benjamin and Zac welcome a clue that suggests HomePod will soon work with Calendar, new details about the 6.5-inch iPhone X Plus and an iOS 12 Face ID rumor, quick impressions from Google I/O, Hodinkee’s new Jony Ive interview on Apple Watch, and our watchOS 5 wish list.
9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play Music, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
- Benjamin Mayo
- Zac Hall
- HomePod likely gaining Calendar support alongside iOS 11.4 release
- iPhone X Plus said to be iPhone 8 Plus size, iOS 12 to bring horizontal Face ID support, more
- Google I/O 2018: Assistant beats Siri to multiple actions & phone conversations, ‘Digital Wellbeing’, more
- Jony Ive opens up about Apple Watch origin and the watch he ‘admires most’ in Hodinkee interview
- watchOS 5 Wish List: Apple Watch Podcasts, open Siri face, rethought Control Center, more
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!