This week Benjamin and Zac talk WWDC 2018 including iOS 12, watchOS 5, tvOS, and macOS Mojave.
9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play Music, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Setapp: Get the company’s subscription Mac app service with 119 apps worth $3400 for just $9.99/month (7-day Free Trial).
Sponsored by Simple Contacts: Get $30 off your contacts at simplecontacts.com/happyhour or enter code HAPPYHOUR at checkout.
- WWDC 2018 — live coverage from San Jose
- Apple unveils iOS 12 for iPhone and iPad
- Apple announces watchOS 5: Podcasts, Activity Sharing challenges, automatic workout detection, Walkie-Talkie, more
- Apple announces tvOS 12 with immersive Dolby Atmos audio, iTunes content upgraded for free, more
- Apple unveils macOS 10.14 Mojave with dark mode, more
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!