This week Benjamin and Zac initial impressions with iPhone XS Max, Apple Watch Series 4, and macOS Mojave.
9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play Music, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Zendure: Enter to win our iPhone XS Max giveaway!
Sponsored by LinkedIn Jobs: Go to LinkedIn.com/HAPPYHOUR and get a $50 credit toward your first job post!
9to5Mac Happy Hour
- Benjamin Mayo
- Zac Hall
- Top 20+ iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max features [Video]
- iPhone XS camera is the major upgrade over iPhone X [Comparison]
- Capturing a miniature world with iPhone XS Max
- Hands-on with iPhone XS real-time preview of Depth Control in Portrait mode
- Hands-on: iOS 12.1 beta 1 changes and features [Video]
- Siri waveform animation on Apple Watch Series 4 responds dynamically to the sound of your voice
- macOS Mojave now available with Dark Mode, News and Home apps, much more
- macOS Mojave: Hands-on with 20+ new changes and features [Video]
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!