The Acer Swift 3 laptop is available to purchase from Amazon right now with a $100 discount applied. The ongoing promotion means that you can bag this Windows-based laptop for just $699.99.
According to Acer, if you take the plunge and purchase this pretty laptop, then you are going to be getting high performance, responsiveness, and a long battery life that should keep you up and running for up to 16-hours. You’re also getting a machine that is ultra-thin and that comes with a stunning all-metal design and body.
Acer’s Swift 3 Evo platform-based laptop brings together the perfect combination of boundary-breaking performance, intelligent battery life and instant wake from sleep mode. The 11th Gen Intel Core processor with vivid Intel Iris Xe graphics and fast Intel Wi-Fi 6 connectivity allow you to focus, create, and engage at new levels. At only 2.65 lbs. light, 0.63 inches thin and an incredible 82.73% screen-to-chassis ratio, the Swift 3 notebook is the perfect companion for those on the go.
It comes with a 14-inch full HD IPS widescreen LED-backlit display. It offers the Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor and has 8GB of onboard LPDDR4X memory with a 256GB NVMe SSD for all of your storage needs. It offers all the ports and performance that you would need and expect from a premium laptop with a premium look and feel.
Additionally, the laptop comes with a fingerprint read that acts as a secure way for Windows Hello to verify the owner’s identity without having to have a password at hand. Blazing fast. Extremely secure. And it looks amazing.
If you – or someone you know – is looking to upgrade their laptop, then this could be a great opportunity to do exactly that. Jump on over to the direct link below to make the purchase. There are no discount codes or coupons required to unlock this price.
Buy: Acer Swift 3 Intel Evo Thin & Light Laptop from Amazon: $699.99 | Original price: $800
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak