With people starting to receive their new M1-powered MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro, and Mac mini machines this week they’re already on the lookout for apps that can make the best use of them.
Adobe isn’t quite ready to make Photoshop available to everyone in Apple silicon form – but those keen to test out a new beta, can get in on it right now.
The new beta requires an Apple silicon device in order to work as well as the Creative Cloud version 220.127.116.110 or later.
We are excited to announce the first Beta release of Photoshop running natively on Apple Silicon hardware!
This early version of Photoshop for Apple Silicon offers many of the core Photoshop features that you’ve come to rely on for your day to day editing needs, and we’ll be adding more features in the weeks to come. Note that Beta software is not officially supported yet by Adobe, but we want to hear from you, and this is the place to let us know how it’s going.
It is, however, important to remember that this is indeed a beta release. Adobe is quick to remind users that this isn’t a complete version of Photoshop and there are tons of features missing or broken as a result. If you’re using Photoshop for work we’d definitely suggest hanging fire on updating for now.
If you’re still keen to take it for a spin, do let us know how Photoshop for Apple silicon performs, won’t you?
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.2
- Download: iOS 14.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.3 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak