Apple’s latest iPad has only just been announced but you can already pick it up from Amazon with a discount. It isn’t a huge discount, but it’s still 10% and a better price than you’re likely to find anyone else. Right now you’ll pay just $299.
Normally, the current iPad would sell for around $330 and that’s what you will pay if you walk into an Apple Store today. Saving $30 is definitely a good time and you could put that money toward something AppleCare+ or a case instead.
Buy: New Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB) – (Latest Model, 8th Generation) from Amazon: $299 | Original price: $330
This deal is available on all three colors – Gold, Space Gray, and Silver – so be sure to get your preferred color by clicking on it before adding your new iPad to your cart. We’re big fans of Space Gray but the new Gold is surprisingly cool, too. Just don’t buy Silver, OK?
Here are the basic specifications that have gone into this latest 2020 iPad.
- Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display
- A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Support for Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard
- 8MP back camera, 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
We don’t expect this price to hang around for too long and we wouldn’t want to bet against stocks running dry either – especially at this price. With that in mind you know what we’re going to say – get an order in now, before it’s too late.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Download iOS 14 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14
- Jailbreak iOS 14 Status Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak