Amazon is offering a number of deals on its Fire TV products right now, and no matter which end of the price scale you are shopping, there is a discount to be had this Memorial Day.
Amazon’s Fire TV range allows users to plug HDMI dongles or set-top boxes into their TVs and then receive a wide range of streaming content with the added bonus of being able to control it all via the magic of Amazon’s Alexa.
As part of this discount right now you can save money on both the cheaper Fire TV Stick as well as the 4K version alongside the Fire TV Cube. If you’re looking for a 4K streaming device, now is the time to get your order in.
- Buy: Amazon Fire TV Cube 4K from Amazon: $79.99 | Original price: $120
- Buy: Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K from Amazon: $39.99 | Original price: $50
- Buy: Amazon Fire TV Stick from Amazon: $29.99 | Original price: $40
With support for Amazon Prime Video streaming as well as all of the most popular streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, STARZ, Showtime, and more, this is a great way to enjoy your favorite TV shows while saving some money in the process.
Additional support for Amazon’s Alexa means that you can not only control what you’re watching, but also interact with smart home technology, check the weather, and other cool things. Many would suggest that Alexa is the best digital assistant around, and we’re not sure we’d disagree with them.
None of these deals are expected to last long, so be sure not to miss out. And as usual, there is no discount code or special coupon you need to clip in order to bring the price down. Just head over to Amazon and you’ll find the discount waiting for you. If you don’t, then it only means that you’re a tad bit late to the party.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad