Amazon has today confirmed that its annual deal day, will kick off on October 13. Despite the Prime Day name, it’ll run for two days with deals available on “over one million deals across every category.”
This sales event normally kicks off much earlier in the year but the coronavirus pandemic brought about an obvious delay to it this year. Amazon was already struggling to cope with the demand of people working and shopping from home and didn’t want to stress itself yet further.
It was probably the right thing to do, but things are on a more even keel right now – hence, Prime Day is back.
Many countries will get to take in the big Prime Day fun this year, including the US, UK UAE, Spain, Singapore, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium, Austria, Australia, Turkey, and Brazil.
Sales begin at 3AM ET on Tuesday, October 13 and will include everything from smart speakers to toothbrushes. It’s always a great chance to pick up some things you need. And some things you didn’t!
We’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for the very best Amazon Prime Day deals as the event kicks off – keep it here for all of those lovely links!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak