Well-known Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo says that Apple will launch a newly revised iPad mini later this year. The current iPad mini is long overdue a refresh and that could come as soon as the second half of this year, Kuo said in a research note.
That research note was seen by 9to5Mac, with the same report also suggesting Apple will ship a foldable iPhone in 2023.
Respected Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo today released a report that said Apple will begin shipping its first foldable iPhone in 2023. The same report also included a tidbit about the iPad mini. Kuo said that a touch-panel supplier will benefit from the release of a new iPad mini in the second half of 2021.
We’ve been hearing rumors of a new iPad mini being in the works for months, with a design similar to that of the new iPad Air said to be incoming.
That would mean the removal of the Home button with Touch ID moving to the sleep/wake button. Smaller bezels would also allow the display to be made slightly larger as well, growing from 7.9 inches to around 9 inches in size.
Apple tends to announce its new iPads towards the end of the year, suggesting we still have a few months to wait before any new iPad mini is in our hands.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.5 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.5 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak