Right now, you can grab yourself a modest discount on Anker’s PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C hub. The ongoing promotion takes the price down by 15%.
This Anker accessory is based around the idea of providing a mass expansion to your MacBook or another USB-C laptop. By connecting this adapter to your machine’s USB-C port, you get access to 4K 30Hz HDMI, SD card connectivity, USB-A / USB-C data ports, as well as high-velocity pass-through charging with Power Delivery.
The powerful pass-through charging is compatible with USB-C Power Delivery in order to provide high-speed pass-through charging to your laptop at up to 85W. The USB-C and USB-A data ports provide file transfer at speeds up to 5Gbps, while the provided HDMI port supports media display at resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz.
This is an excellent little adapter for anyone who wants to get the very most of to their USB-C MacBook. It’s powerful and versatile enough to give you multiple new connectivity options and small enough to be packed away and popped into your travel bag if you are planning on going anywhere. Ther lightweight and portable adapter weighs less than 5-ounces and comes with a scratch-protecting travel pouch for effortless portability.
You will benefit from compatibility with MacBook Pro machines from 2016 onwards, MacBook Air models from 2018 onwards, and the 2017 Pixelbook. You won’t be able to use this accessory with devices like the Nintendo Switch, so keep that in mind when purchasing.
The direct link below will take you to the PowerExpand+ adapter in question and give you any additional information about this product that you may need to know. There are no discount codes or coupons required to achieve this price, which means that it’s a straightforward price reduction. Act now to get this versatile adapter before the price rises.
Buy: Anker PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB C Hub Adapter from Amazon: $23.79 | Original price: $28
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak