It’s a little known fact that anyone wanting to charge their iPhone more quickly can use a USB-C charger and a USB-C to Lightning cable. So long as that USB-C charger is rated for 18W or more you’ll notice that your phone charges double-quick. Way, way faster than using the charger that it came with.
Right now is the perfect time to kit yourself out for that by picking up the cables at a bargain price. Amazon is currently offering the Anker PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable in a pack of two for just $19.99 when you enter a discount code. Both of these cables are long at 6-feet, too. No battling with silly short cables for you!
Buy: 6ft Anker Powerline II USB-C to Lightning Cable 2-Pack from Amazon: $19.99 with code AKCTLPK2 | Original price: $29
This deal will run for less than a week, ending on April 26. If you’re someone who wants to be able to charge super quick, this is the place to start.
Each of these cables is rated to last up to 12 times longer than others. In fact, they’re laboratory tested and rated for more than 12,000 bends apiece. We’ve all had Apple cables that fray and fall apart – that shouldn’t be a concern here.
Neither should compatibility, either. Both cables are MFi-certified, meaning Apple has given them the seal of approval. They’ll work with all Lightning-equipped devices and they will continue to do so, regardless of software updates and whatnot.
All you need to do is remember to enter that special discount code during the checkout process to save $9. And even if you don’t, these cables are pretty great. We wouldn’t feel too bad about paying full price for them.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak