Charging your iPhone and iPad with a Lightning cable via a USB-C Power Delivery charger can really reduce the time needed to get to a full charge. The problem is the cables aren’t the cheapest things around. Unless of course you use our discount code.
The discount code works on the awesome Anker USB-C to Lightning PowerLine+ II cable in both red and black colors. That’s a mouthful of a name, but don’t hold that against these cables. They’re a great option if you want to use the power of USB-C to juice up a Lightning-equipped device as quickly as possible.
Buy: Anker USB-C to Lightning PowerLine+ II cable from Amazon: $15.99 with code ANKERC2L | Original price: $22.
Power delivery: use this cable with your USB-C power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C power adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, x, XS, XR, XS Max, iPads, and more.
Staying power: lasts 30× longer than ordinary cables. Proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
This price is among the best we’ve seen this cable available at, so be sure to get your order in soon. The only real question here is which color you go for.
Regardless of the color you do choose, you’ll get an MFi-cettfied cable that is double braided to make it as tough and durable as possible. Anyone who has suffered with an Apple-branded cable breaking and fraying will know that having a cable die is a regular assurance. Not so with these things, and Anker’s other cables have already proven that the company knows how to make a long-lasting charging cable.
That’s why these cables come with an Anker lifetime warranty, so even if the worst was to happen you can be sure that the manufacturer has your back. You can’t say that about most cables out there, can you?
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]