After months of being the worst kept secret ever, Apple’s new iPhone SE is here; and it’s exactly what we were expecting it to be. That means there’s a super-quick CPU, a Home button, and a bargain price to boot.
Starting out with that chip, Apple has gone with the Apple A13 Bionic processor that powers the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro.
That’s as quick as they come and a really strong choice for a phone at this price point. More on that a little later.
Display-wise, we’re looking at a 4.7-inch Retina display that’s been around on plenty of other iPhones over the years. That’s no bad thing though – this is a display that is certainly good enough for the majority of people out there.
There is, of course, the Home button as well. Some really do love that thing, and it retains Touch ID, too.
Storage comes in 16GB at $399, with options going up to 256GB for those who need a little more room to breathe. Colors are pretty much would you might have expected before today’s announcement, with White, Black, and (Product) RED on offer.
What about the camera? A 12-megapixel f/1.8 aperture Wide shooter sits around the back, with Apple saying that Smart HDR and Portrait modes are present and correct.
That $399 price for the 64GB model is a biggie, too. The iPhone SE sits well below the normal price you’d expect to see an iPhone sell for and is squarely up against similar phones like the Google Pixel 3a. The 128GB and 256GB models are priced at $449 and $549 respectively.
The iPhone SE will be available for pre-order on April 17 with deliveries taking place a week later, from April 24.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak