Apple is about to introduce high-fidelity music quality to Apple Music; this according to a new report coming in from Hits Double Daily.
Apple Music has a developed a very strong subscription base since its introduction, and where it has gone through some major updates, the addition of a new HiFi tier will be a breakthrough.
Competitor, Spotify, has already announced that it will be launching a similar experience somewhere later in 2021.
Interestingly, the report also notes that Apple’s HiFi tier tier will be announced alongside the release of the upcoming AirPods 3, which may happen around the time Spotify launches its own new stream.
Apple is said to offer the new tier at the same $9.99 price point it offers Apple Music’s standard subscription at.
However, the report notes that:
Labels and publishers are said to be taking a wait-and-see approach as to whether Apple’s move will increase total subscribers or merely convert existing users to the new platform.
With Apple planning to hold its WWDC event in June, on the 7th this year, we expect the company to announce both, the new AirPods and this new HiFi Apple Music tier during the event.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.5 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.5 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.5 And iPadOS 14.5 [Guide]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak