We know it was coming, but Apple has now made it all official by inviting the press to its next media event. The opening keynote of WWDC 2019 will take place on June 3rd at 10am PT and 1pm ET.
The event will take place in San Jose at the McEnery Convention Center where the larger WWDC event will also take place. Apple hasn’t detailed what will go into the keynote, but if past events are anything to go by we can have a pretty good idea of what we should be looking forward to.
Sure to be a hardware-free event, WWDC’s opening keynote will instead focus on software updates that will be released later this year. With iOS 13, macOS 10.15, tvOS 13, and watchOS 6 set to arrive around September.
WWDC will see the release of the first beta versions of all of those updates. That also means they will be shown off during a bumper opening keynote, and the press will be there to see it.
For those who won’t be in attendance, Apple will also be live streaming the keynote for anyone who wants to watch it. There’s going to be a lot going on this year and it should make for quite the experience.
We’re expecting huge changes to the way iPhones and iPads in particular work this year, and macOS is set to see the fruition of the Marzipan project as well.
All of this makes WWDC 2019 one of the most important in some time, and we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for all of the juice information.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad