The wait is over. Apple CEO Tim Cook has just taken to stage at the brand new Steve Jobs Theater in the company’s new Apple Park Cupertino headquarters to announce the next-gen products coming out of the company.
Tim starts off by welcoming guests to the venue which is named in the memory of Apple’s co-founder and visionary former CEO Steve Jobs, giving some details about the Theater itself, as well as the new campus, which while officially is named Apple Park, but looks like a giant spaceship on earth.
He then moves directly on to the announcements themselves instead of going into the usual stats and figures from the company as there are many products to announce within limited time slot. So without further ado, here are the highlights from Tim’s opening keynote:
- Event starts off with a tribute video to Steve Jobs.
- Tim Cook starts his keynote by honoring Steve Jobs and his legacy and what it means for Apple.
- Tim also talks about the storms and hurricanes across United States.
- Tim Cook also gives details on Apple Park campus.
- Full capacity 10,000 guests in attendance at Steve Jobs Theater.
- Angela Ahrendts gives update on Apple retail stores, which are now called Apple Town Squares.
- Product announcements start with Apple Watch.
- Apple Watch is now number 1 watch in the world, not just smart watch but among all watches.
- 97% customer satisfaction for Apple Watch.
- Video plays back showing Apple Watch use cases in the world.
[This is a developing story. Hit refresh for updates!]
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11 GM Download IPSW Links And OTA Golden Master Update Released
- Wolfpack Kodi Addon Not Working? Install It In 2017 On Krypton 17 The Right Way, Here’s How
- Live Stream Apple iPhone X September 12 Event Keynote On Android, Windows, iOS, Apple TV, Here’s How
- Download iOS 11 GM & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]