Apple will reportedly hold a new event on November 17, this time to announce the first Macs that are built with Apple silicon inside.
Apple announced Apple silicon Macs during WWDC earlier this year and after saying the first one would arrive before the end of the year, things went quiet.
However, according to a new leak by Jon Prosser, November 17 is set to be the big day. If that’s accurate, we can expect the event to be announced on November 10.
Apple normally gives a week’s notice for these kinds of things. It’s what Apple did in September and earlier this month when announcing new Apple Watches and iPhones respectively.
We don’t know which kind of Mac will be announced, but the smart money is on something portable. Both a new MacBook Pro and a return of the 12-inch MacBook have been rumored of late, although either would make sense. We don’t expect the first Mac with Apple silicon to be an iMac Pro, that’s for sure.
To confirm, there IS a November ARM Mac event.
I’m hearing November 17th. 🗓
— Jon Prosser (@jon_prosser) October 16, 2020
Jon Prosser has had some success in leaks like this recently so there is little reason to suggest that he will be wrong this time around. If that’s the case we can be sure that we don’t have too much longer to wait before a new Mac is announced.
The November event will also likely be the last one Apple runs before the end of the year.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 4 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 4 IPSW Links, iPadOS 14 Beta 4 Released
- iOS 14 Beta 4 OTA Profile File Download Released Without Dev Account, Here’s How To Get It
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak