Apple has today announced that its music streaming service will be sponsoring a free Anderson .Paak concert on March 13 in London. The one-night only concert is being presented by Dr. Dre and seems to be the first major public concert put on by Apple since the company shut down its iTunes Music Festival.
Apple shared the news via its Apple Music Twitter account today. “Just announced! @DrDre presents: @AndersonPaak One Night Only in London. Info on tix here: apple.co/OneNightOnly“.
The concert will be free and tickets will be available to those interested starting tomorrow at 9am local time (4am ET, 1am PT) via Ticketmaster.
For those not familiar, Anderson .Paak is a popular American singer/rapper. Most recently he’s been featured on the soundtrack of Black Panther. In addition to being a featured artist on Chance the Rapper’s recent album, Anderson .Paak’s has had a hit with ‘Til It’s Over.
More details for the free Apple Music sponsored concert:
- Location: O2 Brixton, London
- Tuesday, March 13th
- Ages 16+
- 23:00 curfew in effect for those under the age of 25
- ID’s required to be alcohol for those under 25
- No smoking
- Ticket limit of 2 per person
- If you have selected circle unreserved seating/rear standing, you will either be seated in the circle or standing at the back of this area.