For the seventh year running, Apple has been named the planet’s most valuable brand by Interbrand.
Interbrand takes the world’s biggest companies and then ranks them based on a number of criteria, not just their financial status.
We have a deep understanding of the impact a strong brand has on key stakeholder groups that influence the growth [of a] business, namely (current and prospective) customers, employees, and investors. Strong brands influence customer choice and create loyalty; attract, retain, and motivate talent; and lower the cost of financing. Our brand valuation methodology has been specifically designed to take all of these factors into account.
Apple is sitting pretty at the top of the pile, followed by Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and Coca-Cola.
Along with the overall value of the business, the ratings also take into account things like engagement – how well customers understand and engage with the company – and governance – how well management “enables effective and efficient deployment of the brand strategy.”
Apple continues to be the number one company in many regards and is way out in front in the aggregate. In fact, the Apple brand is valued at $234 billion, which is a 9% increase over last year.
While none of this really means all that much, it’s some positive news at a time where Apple is in the midst of negative attention. Problems with China in particular are causing headaches in Cupertino right now, for example.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Released
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.3 Update: Security Content Fixes, Patches Detailed By Apple
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.3 / iPadOS 13.1.3 To iOS 13.1.2, Here’s How
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Download: iOS 13.1.3 / iPadOS 13.1.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Pixel 4 Face Unlock Works Even With Eyes Closed, Google Confirms