Shoppers who use Apple Pay to checkout in Adidas, GOAT, Hotwire, and more over the next few weeks will be rewarded with numerous exclusive offers, thanks to Apple’s new “Springtime savings” event. Unlike previous Apple Pay promos that usually focus on one or two services, the new deal is for 10 total apps and websites that support Apple Pay.
You can check out all of the offers in the list below, most of which will run from April 5 through April 18 in the United States.
- Adidas – 15 percent off all Apple Pay purchases
- Boxed – 20 percent off your first purchase of $60 or more
- GOAT – Up to 30 percent off the exclusive Springtime Sneakers collection
- Hayneedle – 10 percent off all Apple Pay purchases
- Headout – 15 percent off all Apple Pay bookings
- Hotwire – $15 off $100 Hot Rate Hotels bookings
- Jet – 10 percent off Patio and Garden purchases (max discount $15)
- Saks – Free 2-day rush shipping on all Apple Pay purchases
- Spring – $25 off your first purchase of $75 or more
- Turo – $25 off all Apple Pay bookings
One week ago Apple launched a promo focused on sporting gear in partnership with Fanatics, and prior to that there were offers for GrubHub, Seamless, and Eat24, free song credits in TouchTunes, movie ticket savings with Fandango, free Instacart deliveries, and more.