Apple has today released watchOS 7.0.2 to the public. This is the second update to the main watchOS 7 release that was only made available to the public a matter of weeks ago.
This update appears to deal with two particularly troublesome bugs in particular, the first of which many people have been complaining about.
According to Apple’s list of changes, the new update will fix an issue that might have seen some people suffer from unusually bad battery life with a previous watchOS 7 version.
The latest update is available for everyone to download, so long as they are using a compatible Apple Watch. Those looking to update should open the Apple Watch app on their iPhone, tap General, and then tap Software Update.
watchOS 7.0.2 contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
– Addresses an issue that could cause the battery to drain more quickly
– Resolves an issue that prevented some users from accessing the ECG app in regions where it is available
The Apple Watch will need to have at least 50% battery remaining at the time the update starts and it must also be connected to a charger, too. Both the Apple Watch and iPhone will need to remain close enough to communicate throughout the update as well.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak