Apple reported its quarterly earnings this past Thursday and the company says that the reason was mainly down to the stellar performance of the MacBook Pro.
Apple saw Mac revenue for the final quarter of fiscal year 2020 land at $9 billion, a new record. The final figure for the whole year saw Apple sell $28.6 billion worth of Macs.
According to Apple’s annual 10-K report, picked up by MacRumors, Apple puts the increased sales down to the strong performance of the MacBook Pro.
Apple introduced the all-new 16-inch MacBook Pro during that time while it also refreshed the 13-inch model as well. It’s also likely that Apple saw an increase in portable machines being bought thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic and the increased need or machines that people could use from home.
Apple also went on to say that the increased iPad sales for the year were thanks to the 10-inch iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Pro.
Apple’s business has stood up to the pandemic well and it expects to see huge sales of iPhones in the current quarter, too. Apple only just launched the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro, while the iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max will go on sale on November 13.
All four devices were launched later than the usual September timeframe thanks to the pandemic and the impact it had on Apple’s design and prototyping process.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 GM IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 14.2 GM Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak