Apple shares today reached a new all-time high, trading at more than $234 per share in intraday trading. That beats the previous high that was $233.47 back in October of 2018.
This new all-time high comes on the back of an almost 10% increase over the last month. That’s largely due to impressive iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro sales in many key countries including China. Apple hasn’t shared exact sales numbers, and neither will it, but CEO Tim Cook has made noises to suggest things are going well.
Multiple analysts have also revised their expectations for the number of iPhones that will ship this year. Again, those revisions come on the back of iPhone popularity after what was expected to be a relatively low-key year for the iPhone refresh.
Apple will report its fourth quarter earnings on Wednesday, October 30th and while we won’t hear actual sales numbers, the call should add some color to proceedings.
Apple is riding the crest of a wave following the announcement of iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max alongside the Apple Watch Series 5. It’s also strongly rumored to have new iPad Pro and MacBook Pro products in the pipeline, possibly as soon as this month or next.
This all comes at a time where Apple is also having its fair share of bad press, dealing with issues in China and the ongoing tensions with Hong Kong.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.2 On iPhone X, SE Demoed Using checkm8 Exploit
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.2 Beta 2 Released
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 To iOS 13.1.1 / 13.1 / 13.0 / 12.1.4, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple