Apple is continuing its release of iPhone X ads today with a new video focused on using Face ID to quickly make purchases with Apple Pay. The whimsical new ad highlights how Face ID and Apple Pay makes impulse purchases even easier…
Throughout the ad, the iPhone X user travels through various stands at an outdoor market, using Apple Pay to buy a hat, a new suit, and much more. While you don’t see the Apple Pay checkout process every time, you do here the incredibly satisfying sound effect from the Face ID authentication process.
The ad is set to the song “Back Pocket” by Vulfpeck, with a Chase Freedom credit card being used for checkout – which conveniently is offering 5 percent cash back on select Apple Pay purchases through the end of this month.
Apple’s latest iPhone X ad comes just a week after the “Unlock” video that touted using Face ID to unlock your device.
What do you think this iPhone X + Face ID + Apple Pay ad? Watch below and let us know down in the comments!
More iPhone X videos:
- Apple’s latest ad touts iPhone X selfies w/ help from Muhammad Ali
- Apple’s new iPhone X ads highlight Face ID in the dark, Animoji karaoke, and more
- Apple hypes iPhone X Portrait Lighting photography in ‘A New Light’ ad
- Apple’s latest iPhone X ads showcase Face ID, Portrait Lighting, more
- Apple shares fun ‘Unlock’ iPhone X ad showcasing the convenience of Face ID