Apple has already confirmed that we will see some sort of Mac with Apple silicon inside before the end of the year and now we have a more solid timeframe thanks to Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman. According to him, November will be the month to keep our eyes peeled.
We don’t yet know exactly which Mac will be the first to get the Apple silicon treatment, but there have already been rumors suggesting a return of the 12-inch MacBook could be in the cards.
Bloomberg’s November claim came in the middle of a larger preview of what Apple intends to announce in the coming weeks.
The new iPhone line will be Apple’s most important product launch of the year and follows the release of new Apple Watches earlier this month. The company is also preparing to announce its first Apple-branded over-ear headphones and a smaller version of the HomePod speaker as early as this month. The first Mac laptop with Apple’s own processor, among other products, will emerge at another launch in November.
Next month’s event is also expected to be the one that sees AirPods Studio get their big day, while iPhones will already have been announced in October.
Prosser has so far dashed hopes that AirTags will be announced alongside any of these products, unfortunately.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak